This is a typical itinerary for this product.
Stop here: Antigua, Antigua, Sacatepequez Department
Antigua is one of the oldest cities in Central America and still retains many old buildings from the 17th and 18th centuries. We will enter these old walls that have now been converted into hotels, restaurants or cafes.
7 hours 30 minutes
- Driver / guide
- Local taxes
- Professional leader
- Coffee and / or tea
- Having lunch
Services not included
- Food and drinks unless otherwise stated
Pickup at Hotel
- Not barrier-free
- The children's rate applies only to 1 paying adult
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The dress code is chic and casual
- Infant meals not included
- Can be served by a multilingual tour guide for an additional charge.
- Please specify your special nutritional needs when booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please specify when booking, if necessary, at an additional cost
- Accessible with strollers
- Good connection to local public transport
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for people with back problems
- A gluten-free option is available. Please indicate when booking if this is required. There may be an additional charge
- Average fitness level required
- This tour / activity is suitable for a maximum of 20 travelers.
Bookings are final. In the event of cancellation, the full cancellation fees apply.
Sector 1 Manzana E lote 5 Villa Hermosa 1, Guatemala, San Miguel Petapa GuatemalaGet Directions