Feel like a Mayan king on this visit to Copán, one of the most impressive cities of the Mayan civilization, and the archaeological site of Quiriguá. Venture to the Quiriguá Mayan Ceremony Center in southeastern Guatemala. Then end your journey by exploring the intricate “Stellae” (stone carvings), a hieroglyphic staircase, a museum and much more in the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Copán. Your visit includes a private guide and vehicle, accommodation, entrance fees, meals, and round-trip hotel transfers.
- You will receive confirmation at the time of booking.
- Infant seats available
- Not barrier-free
- A currently valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Name, number, expiry date and country of the passport are required for all participants at the time of booking
- Please specify your special nutritional needs when booking
- Vegetarian dishes are available. Please indicate this when booking
- Accessible with strollers
- Good connection to local public transport
- Suitable for most people
- Good weather is required for this experience. If canceled due to poor weather conditions, you will be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This tour / activity is suitable for a maximum of 2 travelers.
If you cancel at least 7 days before the planned departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of your scheduled departure, a 100% cancellation fee will apply. Cancellations made between 3 and 6 days before the planned departure date will incur a 50 percent cancellation fee.
Minimum age is 15.
Sector 1 Manzana E lote 5 Villa Hermosa 1, Guatemala, San Miguel Petapa GuatemalaGet Directions